Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion

Bienvenue 
Bienvenue sur le forum de la communauté Zakarum-Community-Games ! Nous vous souhaitons un agréable moment !
Et pour plus se connaitre n'hésite pas a aller sur le facebook de la communauté : https://www.facebook.com/groups/zakarum.games/ 
The Perfect Penis

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    communauté ZCG ( Zakarum Community Games ) Index du Forum -> Dofus -> Personnages
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
demoujam

Masculin
Point(s): 0
Moyenne de points: 0
Kill(s): 0
Point(s) message(s): 0,95
Honneur: 77

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 02:35 (2016)    Sujet du message: The Perfect Penis Répondre en citant

The Perfect Penis > bit.ly/1Vcoioc

Im,not,even,able,to,orgasm,with,just,penetration!,Fingers,,toys,,chemistry,,words,,emotions,,talent&,Its,not,just,about,the,penis.In,the,study,,sexual,psychophysiologist,DrNot,,my,,boyfriend,,but,,a,,nice,,guy,,who,,really,,took,,advantage,,of,,my,,low,,self-esteem,,to,,further,,his,,agendaResearchers,,,noted,,,that,,,these,,,characteristics,,,were,,,not,,,included,,,because"women,,,generally,,,rate,,,male,,,nudes,,,as,,,less,,,attractive,,,than,,,heterosexual,,,men,,,rate,,,female,,,nudes,,,,so,,,making,,,the,,,penis,,,model,,,more,,,realistic,,,might,,,have,,,provoked,,,negative,,,responses.",,,(In,,,other,,,words:,,,Balls,,,and,,,veiny,,,penises,,,aren't,,,everyone's,,,favorite,,,thing,,,to,,,look,,,at.),,,According,,,to,,,this,,,small,,,sample,,,,womendoprefer,,,a,,,larger,,,penis,,,for,,,a,,,one-night,,,stand,,,but,,,not,,,by,,,a,,,lotHes,got,girth,and,lengthFor,,,a,,,LTR,,,,women,,,ideally,,,want,,,alength,,,of,,,6.3,,,inches,,,andcircumference,,,of,,,4.8,,,inchesHe,,doesnt,,really,,need,,technique,,to,,make,,it,,amazing,,for,,me4My,,,current,,,boyfriend,,,has,,,a,,,massive,,,dick,,,,but,,,he,,,has,,,no,,,tryHaving,a,big,dick,doesnt,mean,you,just,jackhammer,away,and,thats,fine,cause,youre,bigLearn,,,MoreThought,,,Catalog,,,ThoughtCatalog,,,A,,,website,,,dedicated,,,to,,,your,,,stories,,,and,,,ideas8No,,,,Im,,,not,,,a,,,prostituteCollege,was,a,slutty,time.A,few,of,those,partners,were,quite,large,(7-8,inches)Small,,can,,be,,great,,fun,,,tooWhen,,,it,,,comes,,,to,,,a,,,one-night,,,stand,,,,women,,,reported,,,that,,,they,,,prefer,,,a,,,penis,,,that,,,is,,,6.4,,,inches,,,long,,,with,,,a,,,circumference,,,around,,,5,,,inchesEnded,,,up,,,as,,,fwb,,,for,,,a,,,couple,,,weeks,,,too,,,when,,,it,,,wasnt,,,workingWith,,,the,,,bigger,,,penis,,,its,,,hard,,,to,,,feel,,,like,,,Im,,,giving,,,a,,,good,,,blowjobNot,,,big,,,,not,,,smallbut,,,he,,,doesnt,,,have,,,very,,,much,,,staminaI,havent,ever,done,so,(when,not,on,top),,so,heres,to,a,potentially,promising,future,firstAdvertisement,,-,,Continue,,Reading,,BelowId,,,never,,,seen,,,an,,,uncircumcised,,,penis,,,,so,,,that,,,was,,,newLonger,,,ones,,,are,,,fun,,,because,,,I,,,can,,,he,,,can,,,fuck,,,my,,,tits,,,and,,,mouth,,,at,,,the,,,same,,,timeIm,,pretty,,sure,,he,,knew,,about,,his,,shortcoming,,(heh),,because,,he,,frequently,,went,,for,,positions,,that,,put,,him,,in,,me,,as,,deeply,,as,,he,,could,,get,,,i.e8-8.5,,inchesIt,,really,,was,,like,,a,,fingerAlmost,all,uncircumcisedA,,,tiny,,,person,,,might,,,prefer,,,smaller,,,dicks f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 02:35 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    communauté ZCG ( Zakarum Community Games ) Index du Forum -> Dofus -> Personnages Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation